Friday, March 27, 2009


August 27, 2008, a warm summer day in Hong Kong, China. The day of my assembly, the day I came into the world. I came from a nice factory system of Nike Shoes. They put a brown blanket on top of me with some gold lining. Every one was giving me so many compliments of my good looks. When i was born I was a size 8.5 and 1.3 pounds. It has been three months since I was born, and I have finally gotten my home. It is brand new design house. Blue with and orange swoosh. My brother and I  have been united in our house and about to be set off to the big apple. 
We have just arrived from our long journey. My brother, Jeffery, and I are so excited. We have arrived her with hundreds of other shoes, but us lucky ones are being put right on the market. We are being considered the new season, and everyone wants to take a look at us. We have just been deportation to the Riverside Mall. It is very nice here and everyone around us seems to be nice. The only downfall is that my brother is stuck in the box, but I have been put on display. Well I have my first cousin, Marly to my right, and some stuck up metallic converse on my left. These converse think they are better then the rest of us, when in reality they're not. 
I have just been assigned my new home in Paramus, New Jersey. The home is quite big, but my new owner is such a sweet heart. Jeffery and I have been united. I'm on the right, and he's on the left. Together we can accomplish anything. We now give our comfort to a teenage girl. Every time she puts us on, she feels this new sense of confidence. With us on, she has received hundreds on tests, won her spelling bee, and won the fifty-fifty at a basketball game. 
My owner has great care for me. She doesn't take me out in the rain because I am made out of leather. Every so often she gives me a bath, which feels so nice going down the leather heel and rubber sole. In the summer we go out to the park, where many people have hit on me. Jeffery is a very protective person, so I have never gotten any of their serial numbers, but some day we will meet again. I love it when the sun is shining; my brother, owner, and I all go for a bike ride. The wind going against the laces and through the fiber feels so nice.  I especially love it when she wears me to school, when she hangs out with her friends, I am with all of my friends too. I do not know what I would do without my amazing owner.

No comments: